Sunday 5 October 2014

How I spent my summer

My story begins in July, when I finally could get my ass up. It was a hot, sunny day like always, because this is Spain. My friends O.G., Gun and Smoke had decided to do something new like to travel to exotic countries like Chine, North Korea, etc., and I though it was a really good idea, so we get all money which we earned working as a sweets dealers in front of hospital for diabetics, and gave money to our good mate "Don't Remember", but we made a big mistake. When our best friend came back, the first thing he told us was:
"Guys, I've just got the cheapest tickets I've ever could achieve aaannnddd we are going tomorrow at 6:30"
 "Where are we going, bro?" asked him Smoke.
"Oh, this is the most exotic country in the world..."
"Shiiii man, but what country is?" asked O.G.
"Well, I can't you tell it right now..."
"Why can't you tell us?" asked Smoke smoking.
"Because... I don't remember"
We forgot why we call our good friend "Don't Remember", due to this guy doesn't remember a shite, we gave our money to a man who forgets how to get out of his room, but the worst thing was waiting for us like a teenager his first time.

At five o'clock we were ready to go to the airport. I had closed my door with a key and give it to my cat, because it's unique which I can trust.

When we came to airport, my friend Smoke asked which jet we must get, but "Don't Remember" said that it would be a surprise for us, so Smoke replied him " I'm gonna be surprise for you, when you'll find your mom with me in your bed, m*****er"
Me and O.G. turnd our heads to other side to not see what happens between Smoke and "Don't Remember".
So, finally we passed passcontrol and nobody had any problem except O.G., because he wears too much gold chains. We got into jet and everyone of us had slept, due to our journey was very long.
I woke up when jet landed. I was really shocked, when I saw in my window "Welcome to international airport of Mosul"
"Don't Remember" said that a guy who sold him tickets said him Iraq was a good place for Jihad and we must asist there, but this idiot doesn't know that Jihad is holy war, and plane on which we flied was very simple.
"Do you understand what you've done, you victim of dog abortion. You've just brought us to f***ing Iraq" said Smoke
"And what? Iraq is very exotic, beautiful country what I've ever seen" said "Don't Remember"
"Don't you watch News or you're so idiot and you don't... Shit, I'm talking to guy who doesn't remember his name and his father face! Oh, my God, now we are really f****d up!"
"Why are you so mad, guys? We are going to participate in romantic travel of Jihad company"
"WHAT THE F*** HAVE YOU JUST SAID?"






To be continiue

1 comment:

  1. hahaha! I am glad there's a "to be continued" here...

    ReplyDelete