Sunday 26 October 2014

How I spent my summer holiday. Part II

So we were in Mosul without any idea what could happen us in middle of war. Smoke and O.G. tried to buy some ticket to go back home, but then they understood airport was destroyed we hadn't option and we've got away from airpot walking to deserted city. Our common friend "Dont Remember" said us that a guy who sold him tickets told him about his friend Abdul and he could help us to enjoy "Company Jihad Travel". We were so tired (except Smoke, due to he smoked too much) we coulnd't think or figure out about our situation. After 20 km. we finally found a company with black flag and something written on it, but couldn't understand what exactly were there.

"Are you four guys who want to help us in our holly war against unfaithfuls?" asked us
"Oh, I'm sorry, but..." "Shut the fu... up" ordered Smoke to "Dont Remember"
"Yes, we are, but we forgot to ask you about..."
"Oh, don't ask me, my faithful brother. You must be Clark" said black man with Ak-47
"I'm sorry. It's me" said "DR"
"Oh, I'm Abdul, a friend of Abdel. A man who sold brought you here" said black man
"This is very interesting, but we forgot to lock my door, so we must go back. Bye"
said O.G.
"No, you aren't going to anywhere" said black man "Everything you need now is to fight against unfaithful yankees"

I didn't understand why Smoke and O.G. were so nervious. I liked that guy, because I felt like well protected being by his side. No, I'm not  a faggot, but if I had been I would have let him to take me. I was totaly agree with "DR" that this travel could be very interesting for us. After 10 minutes, we began to move through desert (don't ask me how we've got there) and finally we arrived to unknown camping full of armed men and I though:"They have a good defence system. But why? May  protect themseves from wolves?" That men were very kind with us, but I haven't understood why Smoke and O.G. were so mervious, I think it was a new place. We got inside tent. Smoke said:
"Man, could you believe it? I always though I will die on my street drunk and naked, but now I must shoot in war that doesn't represent me"
"Could you shut up, Smoke. I really forgot to lock my door and I fear my cat can escape from my house" replied O.G.
We were tired so we decided to sleep. Next day we wake up because of bombing and Smoke pissed on his trousers. Black has came in tent: "It's our time, my faizful brozers"

To be continued









No comments:

Post a Comment